Music Player Songs

Hope you’ll like it, just got my Flipper today
Aerodynamic_solo.zip (301 Bytes)

1 Like

is there a website to search up songs and download them in fmf?

I will launch an idea for make song for Flipper device :slight_smile:

I try with a IDE call SonicPi for create music, and you can try yourself with https://sonic-pi.net/

In your code :

#time def 0.5 sec
time_pause = 0.5

#syth effect
# use_synth :piano
use_synth :pulse

#1P 1 pause
#2P 1/2 pause
#4P 1/4 pause
#8P 1/8 pause

# 's' ==> '#' 

myListNote = [:G, :Fs, :E, :E, :Fs,
              "4P", "2P", "4P", "8P",
              :G, :Fs, :E, :E, :Fs]

#size of the note list
listLen = 14

#number of repeat
1.times do

#count note
  cntNote = 0

#loop on each note
  listLen.times do

#if pause
    if myListNote[cntNote] == "1P"
      sleep time_pause

else
      #if half pause
      if myListNote[cntNote] == "2P"
        sleep time_pause / 2

else
        #if one fourth pause
        if myListNote[cntNote] == "4P"
          sleep time_pause / 4

else
          if myListNote[cntNote] == "8P"
            sleep time_pause / 8

else
            play myListNote[cntNote] ,release: 0.8

sleep time_pause
          end #end 8P

end #end 4P

end #end 2P

end #end 1P
    cntNote = cntNote + 1
  end

end

I’m not really satisfy with this because it is limited in coding.

Have fun try with this, and convert your list with a tool.

:dolphin:

2 Likes

I have tried to reproduce the intro from “Shut Your Mouth” by Pain.
PAIN - Shut Your Mouth.zip (596 Bytes)

3 Likes

Please excuse my ignorance but still new to m flipper. Can you please tell me were and how i need to upload these files (Ex: d=8,o=4,b=320,l=15:c#,32p,4e,32p,g#,32p,c#5,4p.,c5,4p.,1b.,4p.,b,32p,4a,32p,b,32p,a,p.,1g#.,2p,g#,32p,4a,32p,b,32p,a,4p.,g#,4p.,e,p.,e,32p,f#,4p.,4g,32p,1g#.,p.,c#,32p,4e,32p,g#,32p,c#5,4p.,c5,4p.,1b.,4p.,b,32p,4a,32p,b,32p,a,p.,1g#.,2p,g#,32p,4a,32p,b,32p,a,4p.,g#,4p.,e,p.,e,32p,f#,4p.,4g,32p,1g#.) in order for me to play this midi track from my flipper. Tku in advance

I have midi files that once i upload to flipper they are not playing. Reading here i see that the files need to be fmf. Can you please guide me how to convert midi to fmf. Tku

1 Like

Tanks,
I share with you the file for Doctor Who, I am improving it :slight_smile:

Filetype: Flipper Music Format
Version: 0
BPM: 120
Duration: 12
Octave: 6
Notes: D, D, E, E, F, F, G, F, F, E, E, D, D, E, D, D, E, E, F, F, G, F, F, E, E, C, C, E,

this tool is what I am also looking for

Is there any way to do slurs? If not, how do I make a 16th note tied to an 8th note?

Pachelbel Canon in D

BPM: 90
Duration: 8
Octave: 4
Notes: 4A5, F#5, G5, 4A5, F#5, G5, A5, A, B, C#5, D5, E5, F#5, G5, 4F#5, D5, E5, 4F#5, F#, G, A, B, A, G, A, F#, G, A, 4G, B, A, 4G, F#, E, F#, E, D, E, F#, G, A, B, 4G, B, A, 4B, C#5, D5, A, B, C#5, D5, E5, F#5, G5, A5

Victory Fanfare

BPM: 107
Duration: 1 
Octave: 6
Notes: 16C, 16C, 16C, 5C, 5G#5, 5A#5, 7C, 16A#5, 5C..

Victory_Fanfare.fmf.zip (319 Bytes)

That’s awesome, thank you! DP forever :slight_smile:

I make Voyager`s harp remake.
Original track
Daft Punk - Voyager HARP ONLY.zip (1.9 KB)

1 Like

Amazing work on that btw still alive feels really at home in that soundfont. I’m totally new to flipper in general, is it possible to transcribe a song by looking at sheet music and typing up the notes in a .fmf file? I NEED Terry Davis’s Risen from TempleOS on this thing

I created an account just to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am addicted to doctor who and I needed this.

1 Like

I spent my first evening with my Flipper Zero hand making the classic Nokia Arabic Ringtone, I took some creative liberties to make it sound a little cleaner (better in my opinion), but yea just wanted to drop it here:

Enjoy and feel free to use for your own collections or projects! (Props to Tonsil for the GitHub and lesson on making custom songs)

1 Like

How were you able to get this? I’ve been trying all today and yesterday to figure out something other than manually doing each note, and I haven’t had much luck with scripts.

1 Like

Not to necro an old thread, but I thought this was the place to ask.

I’ve tried using some old Nokia Composer notes, and (seemingly?) formatted them correctly for the media player, but anything I’ve tried just force-closes the media player app instead of playing. Meanwhile songs I’ve downloaded from this thread work flawlessly. I’m trying to figure out what’s going wrong. Anyone have any ideas?

I’ve used the original Marble Machine file as the base, editing it in notepad, saved it (with a new file name).
Here’s an example of one that doesn’t work.

BPM: 180
Duration: 8
Octave: 5
Notes: 8D2, 8F2, 4D3, 4-, 8D2, 8F2, 4D3, 4-, 4E3, 8-, 8F3, 8E3, 8F3, 8E3, 8C3, 4A2, 4-, 4A2, 4D2, 8F2, 8G2, 2A2-, 4-, 4A2, 4D2, 8F2, 8G2, 2E2

EDIT: I found that the Nokia RTTL format music can just be saved in its unaltered form as a .rttl file and that the music player plays those natively. Problem solved.

These are pretty good.

If hedger reads this there should be a way to have the bmp changeable from the app itself.
It’d make it such a keyboard learning tool just from that.