433,92 Mhz Remot Control

I have a remote control on which several blinds are stored. When I scan the frequency with raw, it finds the remote control, but it also sends the signal back, but the receiver does not respond. Can anyone help here?

Scan 2 or 3 Times. You will recognize slightly different values.
This is called rolling code and this is not supported by Flipper. There are a lot of examples here in the forum.

On the bright side, your blinds are safe from anyone who is drive by your house with a Flipper.

1 Like

It does make sense for blinds to be secure. I can think of many awkward or possibly even dangerous situations.

I understand your argumentation, but as house owner I can tell you it is a marketing argument how secure the window/door blinds are. Similar to a garage door.
See window blinds security - Google Search

It would be funny to read a product description: Our blinds can easily be opened in case of emergency. The have a window, so everyone from the street is able to see if you are doing well…

But this is going offtopic.

More easily are older protocols to handle, like Somfy RTS, since it is unidirectional and you just need to find the rolling code sequence, than more recent systems as Somfy IO, that is more complex and bidirectional.

1 Like