433MHz OOK mod not detected by FZ?

i bought one of these from Amazon;
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JGDV8UM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
the specs say it is a 433 MHz remote with OOK modulation, but the FZ sub-Ghz frequency analyzer doesn’t even detect a RF signal or display a number, and the RAW capture shows nothing on the histogram when pressing buttons on the remote. Has anyone seen this before? I have other remotes like this one that use 433MHz/OOK that the FZ works with just fine. If there is no signal shown in the histogram in the RAW capture, is there anything being recorded (is it worth my time to try to capture when nothing is shown on the histogram?)

If the description is accurate you can forget about copying it. It says AES encryption and rolling code. You might be able to use the Flippers virtual remote function to add the Flipper as a new remote though. Look for instruction on adding a new remote to that device and then read the instructions linked below. Good luck and have fun!

the device CAN be AES encrypted, but the one I have is not. it is just rolling code. The remotes can work as either AES or non-AES. But I’m not even seeing the flipper see the RF from the remote. I have a bunch of these type of remotes, on 433, 513, 590Mhz and the FZ at least shows a signal with the frequency analyzer. With these the FZ doesn’t even show a signal. no apps seem to even detect the remote’s signal. i’ve been able to add the FZ to my home MyQ chamberlain GDO using the newer 2.0 Security+ rolling code, but those show a signal when used. These, no signal shown.

I didn’t address that because of your comment quoted below and if it’s rolling code or AES it’s probably not worth capturing.

It should show up in the histogram well reading raw as long as you have the frequency correct. Try the Spectrum analyzer app in the SubGhz app menu. You may need to install it. That’s a faster way to find the frequency then using the Raw read. You can toggle through the frequencies well holding down the button. A tiny x along with a message will tell you the frequency when you find it.

Since we are debugging why you can’t see a signal at all I should ask if the batteries are good and the remotes were verified working. It’s not unusual to get bad batteries and some seller sell devices without batteries installed to increase shelf life.