After reaching 300k$ goal Flipper support Bluetooth. And…
That means it’s time to make an Android app! (iOS app does not yet, you can join to develop here)
It is now up to you to determine what functions you would like to see in the application. Write to this topic if you have any ideas about Flipper App features.
I think the app must contain:
- [MVPv1] Easy to contribute and add Android native module (maybe widget-style?), Bluetooth abstraction
- [MVPv2] InApp Flipper Zero plugin catalog with one-click install
- [MVPv3] Control flipper storage (keys, NFC tag and other)
- [MVPv3] Share and sync (dropbox integration?) keys/NFC tag and other
Now I create some mockup. If you have any idea, send me a concept, please!
- Clean Architecture with feature layer (View, Presenter, Repository) with Dagger/RxJava/RxBluetooth/Kotlin with multi-module arch
- Full offline work without auth
It’s not clear what protocol to use. It’s not clear yet. Requirements:
- Small (only 1MB Flash memory)
- Easy to develop
Now I think is protobuf with nanopb library: https://github.com/nanopb/nanopb
But… Maybe this is the wrong decision?
What do you think about it?
Join to develop here. Flipper needs Android, iOS developer, and designer!