Brand new flipper arrived with a faulty screen, possibly more problems

My my flipper arrived and the screen would be a little off but would straighten itself out then a couple of days later it would not then a couple of days later it went blank in the span of 8 Days 9 days something like that.

It was still able to connect over USB to a phone or computer however it is no longer doing that. I have gone through all of the troubleshooting steps for a blank display. Now it will not connect to anything.

I have submitted two tickets and I’ve had as little support as you can get without getting none. What the heck is going on? I want to replacement and I want it right away

The only thing that been attempted is a firmware update and that was not successful. As I said before I have stepped through every option in the troubleshooting guide and I have asked for support. I’ve had this thing for a month and I’ve been waiting for help for 2 weeks

I have just opened another ticket asking for a replacement to be expeditiously sent over to me with a label to return this piece of crap. I wonder how long it’ll take them to reply

please simply replace the device. After the first ticket that’s what you should have done
This treatment is absurd

2 Likes

Support should get back to you.