Broken iButton board connector

First I would like to mention that this topic might not be categorized correctly since this issue affects both ibutton the IR transceiver and the speaker

I had a issue with a gpio pin stuck inside my flipper and I after unscrewing one of the 4 screws was so used I couldn’t unscrew it anymore so I ended up breaking the case since I was planing to do a case swap in the future.
After removing the case(the ibutton pins broke but I don’t care about ibutton much) I wanted to also remove the main board and everything to get the pin out and I managed to get the pin out but while putting it back together the broken plastic pushed on the ibutton connector and while trying to remove the ibutton board the connector snapped since the plastic pushed on it and when I removed it I broke it.

I spent around 3 hours trying to solder it back I got close when I managed to get it to read a ir code once but while fixing the speaker with a wire since the solder pad broke I broke the ir it would work anymore not even after removing the wire and after trying so much I decided to unsolder the connector and broke another pan while shorting the connector pins and I don’t think its possible to fix it anymore.

Summary: for those who don’t want to read everything: While opening it with force since a screw was too used I broke the ibutton pins and the broken case pushed on the connector and when I pulled on the black part to remove the cable it broken off the board and I couldn’t fix it and its impossible to fix right now

I wanted to create the topic to ask if there is any way to get a replacement or something I couldn’t find any and I think the speaker and IR are pretty essential parts nothing else is broken or damaged only the case(which I will replace) and the connector