Credit Card Dumps With PIN

Can anyone tell me
How to use Credit Card Dumps With PIN and how hacker extract these Dumps…?

It is easy: they don’t.

A credit card got a SE (Secret Element). The requester sends a string in the SE and the SE does some magic (mainly math) and sends a response.
What happens in the SE stays in the SE.

It doesn’t matter how skilled you are, this is the wall you can’t pass.
There is no copy credit card. Maybe you can copy it by taking a photo of the back side and reverse the number + expiration and read the CVV. But this is not a copy in sense of using the flipper.

1 Like

Secure Element I believe.

1 Like

Let’s say damn autocorrect. Or I don’t know what I write about. It’s up to everyone do decide.

1 Like

“auto incorrect” :laughing: /teasing

They don’t actually extract the pins. They literally hide a camera where it can see people enter their pin numbers.

1 Like

We don’t help people commit crimes here. Obviously those aren’t legal. Good chance they steal your money or you get tossed in jail trying to use them.

2 Likes

What Is Credit Card Skimming…?and how it help hacker to get those credit card dump…??

Skimming just means copying.

1 Like

How this this work ??
how they copy…?
what technique they use …?

1 Like

Read the link I posted above.

I wonder why @willsonrobert spamming with illigal services links and tagging words (even makes them bold )? Is this okay? Seems like an advertisement :thinking:

1 Like

It was only two links in a single comment. I wouldn’t call it SPAM because it seems like an example for an on topic question.

They look different because they were links. That’s expected behaivior for links.

That’s a good question but it’s up to site admins. We try to follow the examples they set. Only admins can moderate a link though.
https://forum.flipper.net/tos#heading--acceptable-use

I mean, yeah, probably not a “spam” but most certainly “advertisement”.

1 Like

Looks more like spam now after seeing the second post which in my opinion wasn’t even a topical link. I’m with you now.