Dead Flipper

Hello,

Flipper turned on when I first got it and then died during the firmware upgrade. No lights will turn on and doesn’t show as charging. Contacted support and was sent the process on how to repair it, but during the repair process, it died again and now the computer won’t recognize it at all. No lights come on and the screen is blank.

Appreciate any assistance on this.

MilMed

1 Like

Please do the repair process again from the start, including holding OK+BACK for 30 seconds. It should once again become visible to your computer

Well how about that, success!!! The difference was plugging in directly to the computer rather than through the hub on my desk. Found that in another part of the forums. Thanks for the prompt replies!!

I am having a similar issue. I upgraded mine and took it for a stroll reading signals in my office when it suddenly went blank screen. I had noted that the charge seemed to be iffy for 20 minutes prior to it going blank. Since it went blank i have tried the reset, i’ve reset with no memory card, connected to my computer, i even took the card to the computer and removed all files to then install the update on that card and tried to reset it again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated