Duplicate a 433 Mhz remote control with the Flipper?

Can I create a new 433 Mhz remote control with the Flipper ?

It depends on the remote. Some 433Mhz remotes are more secure then others. You would need to provide more information.

Hello I have the similar question.
I have regular 433 garage door remote control. When I take another self learning remote control, I can made a copy. If I read remote code by Flipper, I can emulate and garage will open.
But I have an problem how to use Flipper as source to teach another self learning remote. I have tried lot of remotes, but no success.

Let me make sure I understand.

• Remote to learning remote works.
  • Remote to Flipper works.
  • Remote to Flipper to learning remote does not work.

How did you get the signal “Read” or “Read Raw”?
Can you open the garage door with the Flipper multiple times in a row or does it just work once?

Hi, also for me the duplication of a Static Code (CAME 12bits) sometimes works, sometimes not…
It sounds strange:

• I read the codes from the Remote (Aladino Bravo) both with “read Signal” and also “Read Raw”

• I erased the codes on remote

• Put the remote in Cloning mode and start Flipper Zero emulating the signal (first try with the one saved with “Reas Signal” and later also the one read with “Read Raw”)

Results:
Sometime the remote is successfully reprogrammed, sometimes not…

I try to understand if a Flipper Aero reboot is needed, but I would say that it is not the main factor to have a successful reprogramming on remote

Some considerations :

I’ve been doing this all the time without any issue so far so …

• Use non official “un…” firmware so you can send multiple frequency and rolling codes as single signals,

• Try different cheap 433.92 mhz/static code only self learning remotes for fixed codes.

• If you use multi frequency/rolling code self-learning remotes be aware that protocol will be emulated but serial will not be the same so you need to re-programm the new remote on your reciever.

• If you have a cheap fixed code remote you can pick a rolling coderemote on flipper like for example keeloq based and set on debug /radio setting the option to increase counter by 0 - then when you press send it will re-send the same signal over and over and will not send the next rolling code, this way you can programm on a simple fixed code self-learning remote an instance for example of a keeloq that used allways the same serial + static code. If your reciever opens with a single valid code no matter what the counter is this will work and will avoid re-inserting a new serial on the reciever, as long as the self-learning remote doesn’t understand rolling codes and doesn’t try to emultate the protocol.

• If possible use READ/DECODED signal on flipper when re-programming self learning remotes. Place them in learning and place it as near as flipper as possible. Press send and keep it pressed while learning. For some self-learning remotes you need to press send over and over for shor period instead of keeping it pressed (on flipper)

• You can test if the self-learning remote was programmed ok by placing the flipper in read mode and press the self learning remote key to check if flipper gets your fixed key.

If flipper does know the protocol and this procedure doesn’t work try with another brand of self learning remote.