`fbt launch` does not work

I don’t know what caused it, but something I did caused ./fbt launch to stop working. Any time I try, it simply says it doesn’t know how to build the target “launch” and quits without compiling anything. I deleted and re-cloned the flipper zero firmware repo and nothing changed. I’m currently trying to figure out how to work SCons enough that I can fix this myself, but I’d like to know if anyone else is having this issue.

Please provide more information about what it says regarding why ./fbt is not working. There must be some error; which firmware are you using? What is your API version? I also had a problem after updating the latest firmware; I couldn’t compile either. My issue was because the development version from GitHub was newer than the firmware on Flipper. So, I solved it with git checkout tags/unlshd-072 , and since then everything has been working as before. So, everything must be synchronized, as I’m using unleashed72e, but it’s the same for every firmware. And also what I forget this command od git clone you must have git clone --recursive. try whole thing again, GitHub - flipperdevices/flipperzero-firmware: Flipper Zero firmware source code . Good luck

1 Like