flipper does not see cd card

Hello, I have a problem that I can’t solve for a long time. After receiving the flipper, I purchased a 64 GB Samsung card, everything was in order, he saw it, updated the firmware. after some time, he stopped seeing the memory card, at first the reboot helped. As a result, he finally stopped seeing her. I tried to change the file system, formatted the memory card, nothing helped. I purchased eight memory cards from different manufacturers, but the flipper does not see any of them. Help me please.

qFlipper-20220730-133927.txt (21.6 KB)

As far as trivial solutions go you can try cleaning the socket although I am not sure what would be a good tool for that. A random electronic repair shop is likely to have something.

For some specific socket types adding a piece of paper on the non-contact side of the card worked to increase the pressure on the card contacts and improve the connection but not sure if flipper is using these sockets.

Hello dear friend!
Thank you for not passing by my problem, I followed your advice. Unfortunately, this did not help, but I found the build quality to be terrible. I don’t think it’s a bad connection. I wrote to the support service, they didn’t explain the reasons to me, but they promised to send a new flipper, so I think the problem is serious and not only for me. I’m disappointed with the flipper team, I confess I regret supporting them on kickstarter, they don’t deserve it. I have been waiting for the first flipper for more than a year, they have not been able to send a new flipper for two months, and they respond to messages once every 20 days. Terrible team.

I would not be so dismissive - any manufacturing at scale produces defects, and if it worked for a while before it broke down it would pass automated QA, too.

I don’t think the team has the capacity to look at every single board produced so they have to rely on a hired QA manager or random samples.

Whatever you do in large scale production defective devices escape sometimes. What matters how such cases are handled in the end.