Flipper doesn't connect anymore with pc after bad usb script

hey
I recently ran a badusb script (harmless file for android) and it rises. I couldn’t press anything anymore, so I pressed the arrow key + left. everything worked again afterwards, but when i connected it with my usb cable to my pc, and the led lit up red instead of green and it couldn’t connected. does anyone know how i can fix this problem?
Thanks

the led lit up red instead of green

It just means that your Flipper is not fully charged.

it couldn’t connected

Usual thing to try is USB cable replacement.

1 Like

You must have the BadUSB script ready and loaded before you plug the Flipper into a device. The Flipper will show a menu that says “Connect to USB”. Otherwise the Flipper will not present the correct USB mode to the device.

1 Like

My flipper was fully charged and i tryed 6 diffrent usb cables

I know, and usually there is an text says: “your flipper’s crashes” but this time, it just hang on, and i couldnt do anything. Normaly you can plug your cable with usb connection in again, after a failed badusb script, but thit time was diffrent

1 Like

I believe there are some translation issues. Please answer each of these questions.
What do you mean by “it couldn’t connected”?
Can you navigate the menus?
Are you running the official firmware?
Does the Flipper detect your SD card? If it does there will be an sd card icon top left of the home screen.
You can find the firmware version under settings >> about. Scroll right till you find “FW Version info”.
What can’t the Flipper be connected to?

1 Like