Flipper stuck in transit

Hello. I put the wrong address down when I had my flipper sent out. That is my fault. They returned it to sender. Fine. But now it’s been stuck at the post office by their fulfilment center for 7 days. Sergio at customer support is spectacularly unhelpful. He says it will arrive soon, which it won’t, or they can file an insurance claim after the 20th? I’m not sure he understands what is happening. Is there anyone helpful to talk to at the company? At this point it’d be quicker to drive to their HQ in Delaware and pick one up.

I didn’t have the address mixup issue, but got mine within a week from the official site. Nice of somebody to actually return something they received that wqsn’t theirs in this era. But with USPS you will have to have the sender make the request to forward. Otherwise; file a claim with USPS. Get ahold of your zip code’s postmaster, and start with them. Then if you are unable to get FZ admin to initiate, you can probably get USPS to confirm th.at you are the rightful recipient from their end. They may have already done it, and it could be caught in USPS resorting purgatory and heading back to you, or the return address on the package. The thing will probably eventually get to either destination at some point, but USPS has been slow, and not as thorough with scanning updates lately, and any hiccup can draw that out a while. Best thing would be to jump on getting at the supe for your zip code, so they are at least aware, and they can get tabs on it. It is officially yours at this point. Will help if it’s addressed to your name. I have been through this with sellers on other platforms miswriting my address and it was how I got my package or my refund. They will be able to see the package as it was addressed from the return to sender form and scan, and get it back on track. Or you’ll get the refund after the insurance claim. Or maybe a refund and an extra FZ. But if you do order another in the meantime, they are solid with shipping right now in my experience. I didn’t know they had a physical outlet in DE that you could visit. DE is the most common place in the US to register corporation for complex reasons. But there are like two blocks in DE with 5,000 corporations that technically exist there, and have registered physical addresses in that radius in two buildings. You would not get far trying to visit one of them, but if you know yhey actually jave a brick and mortar outlet thay you can visit; it would probably make a cool trip. But if you’re just going off of the registered address as a hunch, it is probably best you just order another or get at USPS; and you’ll be squaredbup within a week.

Can you give me your case or order number? I’ll look into it!
Feel free to DM me if you don’t want to post it here :slight_smile:

1 Like