Flipper zero nfc key

can the flipperzero act as a nfc key? almost like the u2f key but nfc

1 Like

That should be possible I believe but I don’t know of any firmware or app that does it yet. It’s very difficult to keep up with all the features though. Perhaps someone else will chime in.

1 Like

Yes, flipper zero will emulate cards for NFC. I believe that’s the question you’re asking you to have to crack the keys using MFkey32 & then a nested attack.,and try again It took me about a month of steadily, working on the problem read carefully through the documentation even though they’re not the clearest directions they are concise and if you follow them exact it’ll work

I believe it’s not. U2F in OP’s question hints about doing authentication over NFC, like some Yubikey models can.
Old official answer.

Thinking more on the question. FIDO is an open standard. You can’t copy a YubiKey but in theory it might be possible to emulate a new Bluetooth NFC key. I suspect it would be a lot of work but it would essentially require coding a Flipper app. It’s already been done for the USB U2F key. Perhaps part of the code could be ported from the existing Flipper U2F app.

You basically repeated the official answer

But still, who will do it?

I didn’t see that answer. It’s in a thread I had not seen.

Not me. I have too many projects! It’s extremely low priority in my opinion. I had a different idea though. I want to chop an NFC YubiKey down into the smallest possible package so I can implant it into a ring, necklace, or a watch. I’m pretty sure I can cut off the USB connector but not sure how much else I can remove without damage.