Flipper zero NOT writting AWIG AWID and FECAVA FDX-A format

Can someone from the dev team check out if flipper firmware doesn’t have any bug when writting to :

AWIG AWID
FECAVA FDX-A

Because I can’t find a single blank fob that i can use to programm those 2 formats. Maybe it’s a firmware bug ? Or maybe it require different blank fob ? Thanks, All the other formats write ok on my blanks.

an issue about this problem has already been made on github

you need t5577s to write to

I have t5577s to write to and it does write all 125khz formats EXCEPT the mentioned 2. What i’m saying is that on several t5577 fobs including KeySy blanks I can WRITE all formats that flipper support with exception of AWIG AWID and FECAVA FDX-A so the most likely is that there is some “problem” at code level unless we need other “special” blanks to write those 2 formats …

it’s a bug as i said and it has been mentioned on the github and will be fixed accordingly. awid n fdx aren’t special they can be written to T5577 there is just a bug preventing it currently chill your beans cowboy

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting us know ! I didn’t understand properly your other post, English is NOT my 1st language. Thanks for the clarification once again.

FIXED with yesterday update. Tested ALL formats and now ALL of them write ok and verify ok when read back with all my T5577 including KeySy fobs.

This issue can be closed now.