Flipper Zero Plastic Lense dimensions

If you would be willing to provide me a document showing the exact specifications for the plastic lense i would be very pleased i desire to have it manufactured in glass to have a scratch resistant version of the lens Anna has told me its not doable at this time but to ask on here if its possible it will ever happen

Hi! I think you’ll find all that you would need for this here

1 Like

This doesnt have what im after. I am looking for something like the 2d schematic drawing but of the screen lense. I want to have it remanufactured out of a different material like glass or something

I’ve asked the team and sadly we can’t provide exact screen geometry info at this moment :frowning:

You can measure your own flipper’s screen tho, or take measurements from public flipper models

1 Like

will you be able to some time in the future?

For simple things like the display cover - yes, but for more complex things - probably not.

My goal is to have a display lens made out of glass by a company that creates glass

1 Like

Yes, I understood that

Talking about the lens. The current screen can easily get dust particles inside the lens. I hope this can be improved in the future. My screen already has very noticeable particles inside. They just stay there and cannot be removed.

I even took the thing apart. I can improve the dust seal of it with a bit of weather foam quit trivially Mine has dust inside the actual plastic tho :frowning: and that simply cannot be removed at all. Even through take it apart

1 Like

That’s just sad. The whole Flipper Zero feel so solid in my hand. It gives a high quality feeling from every angle. I wish the screen seals can be improved in future batches.

You could improve it easily with a bit of thin weather stripping. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WGTHBSC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_7HYAKYPXKH8AE76444NX This should do well

Yes, the screen assembly isn’t dustproof because it would greatly increase the manufacturing complexity :frowning:

1 Like

A lot of us don’t mind paying higher prices for higher quality. Maybe you guys can consider improved the overall quality later when you established your position in the market. There are only so many people that are willing to buy a device like flipper zero. You will not sell many more devices by making it too cheap.