Flipper's Passport

I was halfway from getting flipper to LV 2, But by mistake ( Got a Phone call ) I left it on Sub-Ghz read for over an hour being side tracked from the call. now the progress bar is back to the beginning. Anyone else have this happen? I play with all 3 firmware options on the software and they never affected this.

2 Likes

How do you get the flipper to level up? I have never come off of level 1 lol.

Same, I have no idea how get the progress bar to move

By adding remotes, RF, IR NFC, so far for me

Hmm, I have added loads of IR devices (some downloaded profiles,some cloned), recorded and played back 14+ radio signals (I’ve basically cloned some remotes around the house), have cloned 2 LF-RFID badges (have other cards but currently not supported), have scanned and saved 8+ NFC cards (deleted some because they’re active credit cards), and have scanned one iButoon (it’s all have at the moment). I’m still on level 1, progress bar has not moved. I’m not really upset by this at all since I bought the flipper for it’s tool-set not the Tamagotchi functionality, but am simply curious how this is supposed to work since I’ve not seen any progress in the passport.

1 Like

Same?

Yep… plus the read… AND the frequency analyzer eat up battery pretty quick too.

The level up thresholds are REALLY high, you’ll need to do a ton of work to get it to level up. Also, the xp you can get has a daily limit, so there’s that. It takes about a week of daily usage of all subsystems (about 500 actions total) to level up, and about 50 days if you just use one subsystem daily.

So, get some patience and get eventually you’ll be there :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I had mine accidentally wiped out too. But I wasn’t near level up point, so it didn’t hurt my feelings that much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I triggered it differently though. I plugged my flipper zero to a USB hub for an update. It had issues during the process. The firmware was updated but I lost all my progress.

By the way, I think it would be a good idea to implement time out configurations for all reading functions. Some people might want it to read forever, but most of us probably want it to stop itself after maybe 10 to 30 seconds.

3 Likes

I searched the forums for this because I just updated to the latest firmware and the same thing happened to me. Oh well, I backed up before I updated the firmware so maybe the passport data is in there somewhere. A timeout on scans sounds like a good idea though for nothing else than to conserve battery. Maybe have it be a toggle on or off?