HELP FAAC Gates

Hi everyone! I wanted to know some information… how can I proceed by brute force with the FAAC bars? I haven’t found documentation about it… it says it uses dynamic and not static code… but I don’t understand how it’s possible since this protocol is also used in big cities and towns… is there any bruteforce? or is it necessarily a rolling code? or if anything a rolling code that based on a dump I can proceed by brute force?

I have FAAC XT2 868 SLH LR. The frequency analyzer says 868.369, 868.409, 868.389…

If I press the fob button shortly, it repocrds a few thousand bits as BinRAW (replaying it doe snot open the gate).
If I press the fob longer, I can read and interpret the AM650 signal (but cannot save as the code keeps chaning).
The report says
Faac SLH 64bit, 868.35 AM
Key…
Fx…
Hop…
Sn…

If anyone knows how to implement this “key” in Flipper, it would bring the whole new meaning to it. So far the FAAC 868 doe snot even seem to be listed in supported devices/protocols…

Given that it already identifies it as Faac, it is implemented. Based on keeping changed, it is a rolling code - copying them is officially unsupported.

I am able to replay the code from the fob (making sure that the gate does not hear when I record the code into flipper).
But the thing is, I do not know how close/far do I need to be with the flipper to the gate sensor. The sensor is not easily accessible, so the base I can do is 2 m.
Next, when flipper emulates the code, it does it after pressing the middle button and keeps blinking fast as long as the button is pressed - if the same code is sent repeatedly it may confuse the garage gate receiver.
How to make sure the code is sent only once?

I think normal remotes do the same.

SubGHz is generally tens of meters.