Help to emulate my remote parking door

I m a newbie, just got my flipper and first thing I wanted to do is to have a copy of my garage remote on my Flipper Zero. My garage remote is a Cardin S449 QZ2, frequency 433.92, apparently using a rolling code. Is it possible to emulate such a device ? thanks

For the most part you can’t clone a rolling code remote in any useful fashion. However there is a fucntion that allows the Flipper to pretend it’s a new remote. Check out this section and give it a try.

Many thanks for your tutorial. But the problem is that I don’t have access to the receiver and can’t pair it (it’s a share parking with many car, not a individual one). So I guess it’s impossible to emulate ? no need to go further ?

Not necessarily impossible but unless it’s for the sake of research it’s not worth the effort. Let’s say you clone a working remote on the Flipper. You could use the Flipper or the remote but not both because one would get out of sync and cease to function. It’s even possible both get locked out if you used the out of sync remote. The other issue is managing to figure out the protocol and decipher the key. I’m not sure what protocol your remote uses so I don’t know how difficult that would be.

Thanks for this very cyrstal clear explanation. I understand that if I want a copy of my remote, it’s much easier to call my owner to ask for one :wink:
I will try to find another useful application of my flipper.

1 Like