How do I remove nosie from sub ghz file?

I changed the frequency by modifying the *.sub file. The output has more noise than the original one even though I did not change other property. Is there anyway I can change it to a different frequency with a cleaner output?

The 2nd pic is the original file. The first one is the modified one

Well the antenna might not be perfect for every frequency, but I do not think it is that noisy, also the sdr graph seems to see more other things like PSU noise , Changing the frequency does not change the data so there is little noise to remove from that perspective.

Try to convert in .wav and then open in audacity or cubase then remove extra noise

I am confused how that is possible. The noise exists at the same time with the signal, not before or after.

Distinguishing between signal and noise requires careful analysis and processing of the recording using various filtering, demodulation, and signal processing techniques. This can involve using digital filters, FFT analysis, spectral analysis, and other methods to separate and identify the target signal amidst the present noise. While challenging and complex, it is possible. From what I can see, it should work even if there is noise, but it’s not stronger than the signal.

1 Like

try Universal Radio Hacker (URH), and play with noise ratio, then it will be more easy to analyze and see what you are woring with.