How to make wifi jamming with flipper zero

I’m not a professional, I watched a few jamming videos, but I can’t say I understand it fully. I want to wifi jam an area of around 50 meters. Should I use the flipper wifi module V1 to do this powerfully or something else?

Seeing your question it seems clear you need to brush up on the topic before you consider doing anything like that. WiFi jamming isn’t legal. Jamming would take out a myriad of other communication protocols like Bluetooth as well. I suspect you are confusing jamming and deauthing. Nothing that attaches to the Flipper currently is adequate for jamming WiFi but there are deauthing boards. Deauthing is less likely to get you into trouble and it’s more targeted. It won’t effect other protocols but it’s not risk free either. Are you planning to just do the 2.4 band or do you plan to do 5.8 as well. For that matter did you want to jam 6ghz? 6ghz is less common but it’s out there. Furthermore radio signals don’t respect physical borders. Jamming is very noisy and will likely attract attention in most places. That also won’t stop devices with cellular radios from communicating because those are different bands. Jamming could even impact the operation of medical devices. Ever hear people with pacemakers should stay away from microwave ovens? That’s the same frequency as a WiFi jammer but at least the microwave shields people from the radiation with a wire mesh.

Keep learning and I’ll leave you with some research you can do.
https://www.google.com/search?q=arrested+for+jamming+wifi

I don’t think my aim is harmful, if I have to share this personal scenario, my situation is this. I’m in a university student dormitory. It’s a private dormitory, not many people live there. They play online gambling games (gates of olympos, bonanza…) late at night and shout when they win or lose. I want to be able to sleep comfortably at night. I thought I could cut off their mobile internet and modem internet for 2 hours and sleep.

I can’t see anything in your description against the argument it is illegal.

On top of this, if gamers can’t access the network, you believe they will be just quiet for 2 hours and wait until the line is back? I have doubt.

A timer can be set, all I want is to sleep comfortably. I’m tired of hearing swearing and JACKBOT or MAX WIN sounds late at night
What I am planning is to cut off the mobile internet for 2 hours and the modem internet for 2 hours. It doesn’t matter if they gamble while I sleep.

It’s as if you didn’t read anything I wrote and you didn’t click the link. Not only could you face legal consequences but you could be kicked out of school. I also have to wonder what will happen if the other students catch you instead of the school. It’s very easy to track down WiFi jamming.

You’re right, crime, getting caught, consequences… but this is the village and I’m sure

Hi,

Many of youtube videos are fakes or requires a lot of work in amount wish isn’t show…

I think you better have to read, learn, & understand the features and fonctionnement of flipperzero, wish is a wonderful device for get skills in devellopment!

Your project don’t need flipper, is dangerous, and maybe a médiation or a conversation with direction, or others students (some of them would be in your situation too), will be more efficient and more mature.