I don't know if this is bad or not

Honestly i don’t know if this is bad or not but flipper is all over the news and NOT for the best of reasons …

On the other hand this might be good as people will have more motivation to buy flipper zero devices … It’s kind of paradox because while it’s a “bad thing” it might help increase sales as people will want to experiment with this …

Since it doesn’t break anything and I know kids are opening tank caps since ever, I do thing the reputation will go down through media, but it won’t have a deep impact.
There are even special AdBlue Locks for my RV, because in some areas it is likely someone will pump the synthetic urine from your vehicle (without flipper)…

I got lucky and got a flipper as present. I wouldn’t have bought one. And if I have to read “you can hack Tesla with a Pokémon (or what is the name of the small electronic pets?)”, I would be interested how, but it leave out a lot of potential.

I started to read your animal tags. A friend of my wife was in the dog business and as always she thought with the number I get easily her address, grocery list and salary, or so.
I do think it is important to explain and maybe a little educate.

TV-B-Gone, BadUSB, HackRF and so on are on the market for long. Now all with some limits in one device for a reasonable price.
I think it is important to mention how the Flipper team works against illegal use.
You can’t go OpenSource with a swiss army knife and be sure nobody will stab with it. The media will report about this dangerous knife! Maybe it was sharpened, right before the attack! A tool, only for professional killing business and pathfinder.

1 Like