I keep getting a unsupported radio stack error and error 0-100 and error 6-0 . how can i fix this?

i keep getting a unsupported radio stack error and error 0-100 and error 6-0 . how can i fix this?

Hi! Can you please provide more context? What are you trying to do? What firmware version are you on?

i got the original firmware but everything i try to download isnt working because i keep getting the radio stack unsupported and error 6-0 and error 1-100 . i cant do dfu mode because then the unsupported radio stack shows up and it fails the dfu mode , long story short i cant to anything everything is gone from my flipper zero all my files and everything is gone after i tried to download the roguemaster firmware :frowning:

Sorry, we do not provide any support on firmware forks with illegal features such as frequency unlocks.

To recover to stock firmware you can follow this guide. If it didn’t work - it means that the firmware fork you’ve installed has done something too invasive for your device, and you’ll have to ask the developers of said fork for help with recovery, as we can’t know what exactly they did that causes your issue.

it is not for illegal purposes its for eduacation and home purposes , nothing illegal im serious but can u help me or not?

my pc also cant find any dfu device how is that?

If it is not something simple like physical issues on the device, like a broken port or cable, there are ways of re-flashing it but i am not sure if you want to look at these options before you make sure it is not something else. Re-flashing it with unsupported stuff might not be the best solution so maybe support has better restore options before we start opening devices. But there are some disaster recovery options for those who have no life :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.