Items missing in My order & Contacts page Conveniently Broken

How convenient the contact page is down. I’m missing screen protectors in my order and this is the only means I have of complaining about it. If I don’t get a response by COB on Monday I’ll refute the entire charge since the order is incomplete with my credit card company. The contacts page wasn’t the only broken page. Others are broken as well. I wonder what I’ve gotten myself into here. I might have made a poor decision buying this product.

Legal department
[email protected]

Press and PR
[email protected]

Partners and Business
[email protected]

Careers
[email protected]

Support
[email protected]

Also there is a discord server if you like that stuff, http://flipperzero.one/discord

If the site was on maintenance for a short time, maybe frustrating but i think they are very willing to help you. Too bad your order is not complete, what are you missing? devboards? blackmagic? Now i wonder what went wrong, I got the gear pretty quick tbh. But do not worry, they definitely are not trying to scam you.

The main site is still down. https://flipperzero.one

Well still zero response from the Flipper Zero team.

Rlly? That’s annoying, did you try to mail/discord any of these? Contacts

Did you buy it at shop.flipperzero.one ? , or lab401 or ? Maybe someone in the discord chan can help? I am not a big discord user myself but for direct interaction with people it seems a good place to try.

Maybe I was just lucky but from the shop here and lab401 i always received my orders pretty quick and complete so I had no reason to complain. But I do not believe they are willingly trying to get out of service/support, it has to be a case of bad luck, i am sure

Hi! Can you provide me with your order number, as well as the support case number you have received? I’ll look into the issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay thank you!

Could you please reach out to our support team via email? The address is: [email protected]
If you still have the packaging of your order, please include pictures of it, as well as the item you have received!

We will take care of this :slight_smile:

So reaching out multiple times hasn’t worked in regards to getting replacement screen protectors that were not shipped to me so I’ll request a charge back from the credit card company. Your company even answered my email and still no action has been taken.

Can you provide me with your support case number so I can look further into it?

Sadly I’ve given up. I sent a request to the credit card company for a chargeback. Then I got a snooty smart ass response from support/customer service. I should quote it here. This is a company with poor customer service for what appears to be an amazing product. Very very sad. I’m disappointed. I’ve been reviewing products in print magazines and online since 1983. I’ve got nothing good to say about my customer service experience here. I got a whining snooty email that still didn’t resolve my issue and only had excuses. The person that wrote it needs to be FIRED or reassigned. Sometimes customer service needs to suck it up and fix it not be a crybaby.

We reached out to you to confirm your address for the replacement shipment, to which you replied stating that you were sick of our excuses (?), and were going to file a chargeback. Several days later, you sent another email asking why we wouldn’t make your order right. I pointed out that we had contacted you to arrange a replacement shipment, but that you declined and would instead file a chargeback, and as such no replacement was shipped out by us.

Unfortunately we aren’t able to provide any refunds while a chargeback is open, so you’ll have to contact us for a refund when the claim had been settled. This thread will now be locked.