Mass use of U2F

Hello,I want to buy flipper zero in order to use the U2F function in my work en masse.
I came to the forum with this question to you, I hope to hear it here.
Is it possible to use one flipper device and a cd card for many different U2F tokens?

1 Like

First… Make sure you have a backup option for logging in. You don’t want to lose or break your Flipper and get locked out. Second Flipper is not an appropriate device for U2F at work.

For security-sensitive websites, use certified U2F security keys
Flipper Zero U2F function is only implemented in software. For financial services and other security-sensitive websites, we recommend using hardware-backed certified U2F devices.

I’m a bit confused about this question. One U2F key can be used for an “unlimited number of sites”. I also think “cd” is a typo and you meant “sd”. To the best of my knowledge the U2F key is stored in internal memory and not the sd card. You won’t be able to swap out sd cards for different keys.

I really think you would want to buy two Yubikeys, Solokeys or similar (one as a backup). You won’t probably ever fill them up. For the Flipper this is yet another function and not recommended to use for sensitive services. You can buy great keys with usbc and nfc and still save money and heve the better solution to your task.