Mfkey32 reader detector

Hello everyone, I have one NFC reader in the entrance gate and one in the personal locker, I have a chip that codes to open both. Because the access to the locker prevents me from duplicating the chip, I tried to extract the master code from the reader of the gate in order to duplicate a chip that will only work on it (the model of the readers is different, so I think the master code is also different). I performed Detect Reader and then through the app on the phone an extraction of the keys, it added some key to user dict with 12 letters/digits… how I proceed from here?
Thank you.

I am not sure if I understood the issue correctly but I assume that you read the nfc key but couldn’t unlock all the sectors? And with that, the emulated card is not accepted by the reader? If that is the case check the docxs here: Recovering keys with MFKey32 - Flipper Zero - Documentation

Under the section “If you have access to the card” at point 6. it says how you should continue.
With the new keys added you should read the card and hopefully be able to unlock more sectors.

Thank you for the answer.
I wan not able to get and codes from the card I have.
The only thing that I was able to catch is this:

Something useful?