My flipper came with a broken front screen, the display itself is perfectly fine, it's litterally just the screen

I can’t paste any images because I’m currently on mobile at work, if needed I can provide my email

Everything still works, it’s just that I need to understand how to possibly get a replacement for the screen, not the LCD behind it, that’s perfectly fine, just the screen

I’m not currently aware of a place to get replacements for that part. It would have been easier to get the LCD. I have seen some talk though. Ask in the Talking Sasquatch Discord server. They are big into case mods and might know a place if you are lucky. If you do find a replacement please let me know so I can pass the information on to others.

Good Luck!

I think it’s just the front part of the case, because by the looks of it, it just looks like the “glass” has cracked in the middle left side, so if I can find a replacement for the front (buttons not needed, but if I can find red for the buttons that would be amazing) but other than that, I think I can find a way to fix it through looking it up with other posts and websites lol

That front clear piece is removable. When people do case mods they usually use it in the new case. There are some very good 3D models out there that would give the perfect dimensions for a replacement if you have a good way to make one. 3D printing doesn’t seem to give a good enough clarity without polishing but if you could find someone to laser cut a replacement I’m sure that would look great.

If it came with broken screen, you should probably poke support@ about warranty and insurance.