Got my flipper zero delivered today. Since then I have been trying to set it up but nothing has worked so thought of asking here.
- After receiving it, I went to the website and installed qflipper.
- Inserted the microsd card and then updated the firmware to 0.95.0.
- Saw database missing.
- Research showed me that it could be something related to the sd card, and so, I formatted it on windows machine. Didn’t work. Then, i formatted it on flipper zero itself.
- Updated the firmware again but still saw database missing error.
- Searched again and found a thread somewhere on connecting the app via bluetooth.
- Did it and update dthe firmware yet again. Same error.
- Unmounted sd card and fully formatted it on windows machine but all in vain.
- Got a new SD card, formatted it on flipper zero. Updated the firmaware yet again. This time some issue with radio stack error came up.
- Tried again with qlipper and mobile app.
- Reverted back to the first sd card. This time got unsupported radio stack error after the update.
- I also tried factory reset via flipper device. Nothing has worked yet.
I will really appreciate if someone can help me out here. Thanks.