Nice Flor-S 52 bit 433.92 AM

Hello, I added diferent remote controls OK,
but i have problem adding this one:
After reading the signal the SAVE button is missing.
Can you help me with this?
Thank you

This is on purpose.
This signal, basically, contains a counter and the receiver ignores out-of-order messages.
In this case the only option is to pair a Flipper as a new remote - check out docs for the system this remote is for.

1 Like

Is there a Flipper firmware which enables to store rolling codes with encryption to emulate them?
I wanted Flipper to gather all my remote controls to one device.
But the Nice is not working.
The Faac SLH 64 bit is not working too.
Flipper reads them, but there is no possibility to save and emulate them.
Thank you

There is no legal or supported FW, that will let you store rolling code. For security reason.
But as it is open source, you are free to modify it for your own garages and blinds, by yourself.

1 Like

Be aware fuzzing or jerking around with rolling code systems could de-sync working remotes and break things, so heads-up , read before breaking stuff. There are some cool applications and forks that have cool features for educational purpose only of-course. If you just want to duplicate or open/reprogram cars and keys they also have these tools on some stereotypical less western shopping sites that have all keys supported with a touchscreen for like 100-150 bucks if that is your main target. If you want a car code grabber the FZ will disappoint you if you do not care to find out how they actually work and a pre-built product might be the better option. If you want to find out how to get things like this working and jerk around and find out potential risk factors, it is a great toy to learn a lot quick. So it depends on what you need and or want. I think there are a lot of remote/keycloners around that are made very cheap for less then 50 bucks on some marketplaces, if it is just about cloning car remotes.

Thanks for the reply, I just want to add all my garage/gate door remote controls to one place… do you have a link with these apps to flipper which can do this?

Found this, maybe this firmware can help adding the remotes:

on g1th#b
D4rkFl1ppers/unl34sh3d frmware

Nice one to try, but there are lots of things you could potentially port to flipper, so next to other forks like this, you should check UberGuidoz collection on git , he also has some fun stuff for those ncds garage thingies etc some cool sub files to look at.

so for support here it is more towards original fw, but looking around at other potential options can be fun to find out about potential features, games, , fuzzers, even brute tools for some old stuff, keep in mind , unlocking regional locks still has the potential to unintentionally causing trouble and get you in trouble. so look at what you can or definitely should not try in your area.

If it is your stuff, you could try some forks that support more keeloq or rolling codes from certain models, but still it is somewhat limited. if it is your own garage door, generating a new key/remote on the FZ with original fw and adding it to your garage door would be the best way without risking to desync other remotes.

if it is your own garage door, generating a new key/remote on the FZ with original fw and adding it to your garage door would be the best way without risking to desync other remotes.

Yes the remotes are for my garage doors, great, I would try this rather with the original FW.
Can you send what steps do I need to do in Flipper to pair it with the remote as Fliiper becomes a new remote to my door?

Thank you

It depends of the door and most likely can be found in its User’s Manual and/or on manufacturer’s website.

Have to activate the Sub ghz read function and start the remote control pairing function as in the manual of the door remote?
Or is there a specific function in Flipper what i have to start when I want to start the pairing as in the manual of the remote?

Usually, the process is along the lines of:
1. Get a compatible remote
2. Find the receiver
3. Sometimes, remove the case
4. Find a magic button - this is the step when you really need a manual.
5. Push any button on a new remote
or
5*. Push a specific button on a new remote
6. See a LED flash, hear a beep or otherwise be notified of success.

With Flipper, the step 1 is performed via Sub-GHz -> Add Manually -> Nice Flor-S 433 MHz, step 5 by pressing center button with the new file opened and I’m not sure about 5*.

Thank you for explaining.
I cant find these two remotes (which I need) in manual add function:
Faac SLH 64 bit
I use these two remotes, want to migrate them to Flipper, that was the main aim of buying Flipper.

Can i download somewhere the files for these remotes?

Thank you

Generated and read Nice Flor-S from my “universal” remote.

Filetype: Flipper SubGhz Key File
Version: 1
Frequency: 433920000
Preset: FuriHalSubGhzPresetOok650Async
Protocol: Nice FloR-S
Bit: 52
Key: 00 01 85 93 B3 8A EC 03