NOVETE Doorbell

Single button doorbell remote

Attached file is 10 presses of it.
RAW-20231228-212341.sub (27.5 KB)

Chip in the image is CMT2157B, couldn’t get a good photo of the name.
Datasheet of the chip:

You didn’t post an actual question or concern so I’ll just comment on what I find interesting. The doorbell has VCC(power +), GND(Power -), DATA, and CLK(Clock). I like a well labeled PCB. The doorbell only has a button cell. To me that means it’s a relatively dumb device. That chip can do from 240 MHz ~960 MHz and I see a 26.2982 MHz crystal on board. The crystal frequency is not the frequency the device transmits on but it does give us the frequency in a lookup table which is 433.92MHz. That chip can support up to 10 buttons. I bet you could add a door sensor to it with a reed switch, a magnet, and a couple other components. I can’t make out the wiring diagram in the pdf very well but all the information is there that you would need. Looks like that would require it in scan mode so that would take more power. It appears to use OOK(On Off Keying). There is no mention of other modes of transmission.

Long story longer you have a 433.92MHz AM OOK transmitter that I would expect is easy to copy with a Flipper.

Sorry, I was looking to see if there was a way to probably process the signal, not just with the raw read. Maybe add a parsed setting for this type of signal.

I managed to raw read and replay the signal triggering the doorbell with the flipper.

I’ve been trying to get a different rf receiver I have to understand that signal has happened but the raw output values from the flipper recording never appears in the other receivers logs and there’s a lot of other noise.

Someone might be able to help if you post the .sub files. You will want to post a few samples.

I think they are in the first message. Do you want something else?

I don’t think that was there when I posted.