Operating conditions

Sorry if this is already in docs, but I was unable to find it.
What are Flipper’s operating conditions?
And, more specifically, how much waterproof is it?

• can I constantly store it at high humidity?
  • can I temporarily use it at high humidity?
  • how much should I worry about accidentally dropping it into water, mud or muddy water on street?

I’m not from tech support neither Flipper dev team but think about open GPIO directly to main PCB, SD card slot, etc …
It would be even worse than running a standard PC on high humidity as Flipper doesn’t produce heat while working … Don’t do that. Use and store at dry and cool place.

1 Like

Just treat it as a treasure, honestly.
Don’t put it in a pocket with metal objects, the plastic may scratch easily.
If you storing it in humid conditions for long, or you going on a boat trip with it, store it in a plastic seal bag.

1 Like

Just treat it as a treasure, honestly.

Sorry, I want to use Flipper, not to store it in deposit box!
I got the idea of seal bag and will look into, but at least it prevents using as iButton.
Any other ideas or advices?

Because of winter and rain i did places mine wrapped in a small transparent plastic bag so that it’sentirely inside the bag and wrapped in a way that water doesn’t enter on it no matter what. It does protect the screen at the same time. Only downside is that you can’t use USB, GPIO, SD, IButton while the flipper is inside his protection and it reduces slightly the visibility of the scree but so far it helps it be alive even if ends up getting some water from the rain…