Place to suggest App ideas?

Is there a place to do as such?

I’d suggest an App that uses the Flipper Zero to turn on devices at certain times automatically and perhaps even use the built in temp gauge that measures the battery temp to turn on cooling devices as well.

That’s something you could suggest here in the 3rd party apps section but there’s nothing stopping anyone that wants to create such a feature from doing so. In my opinion the biggest problem using the Flipper this way is you must be sure to sync the Flipper regularly so it’s clock stays correct. The Flipper has not turned out to be the worlds best timekeeper. I honestly wouldn’t use the battery temperature either. It’s so cheap and easy to add a second temperature sensor to the GPIO pins you may as well do that. It’s only 3 wires power, Ground, and data.

Here’s one I like for just temperature.
https://www.google.com/search?q=DS18B20

Looking at STM32 datasheet, it has a temp sensor inside too. One in CC1101 is not wired to MCU, unfortunately.
As for time, there was a discussion about getting it from the air, but no good ways were identified.

That would have been the best way but IIRC the Flipper just wasn’t capable of getting those frequencies. I’m pretty sure time updates when you connect the Flipper to Android or IOS apps. You just need to make sure you use the app once or twice a week.

I still suspect DCF77 over RFID circuitry is an option for reception too in well-covered areas, and I’m investigating DVB-T with no clear answer for now. It works in the right frequency range, but is overly high-bandwidth and complex.

That would be cool if you could get it working!