QI Charger?

I tried plugging a QI charger to see if the Flipper could charge from that and it did not. It would be nice if it were something that could be added so as not to wear out the charging port. I’m not sure if there is a way that data could also be sent using the Qi charger.

1. Flipper lacks circuitry to charge from Qi. It can sense the background field of charger, though. Touching Flipper to a working charger that is already pumping power might be dangerous.
  2. There is a data channel at least to negotiate the power sent, but (if nothing else) chargers are not built to, e.g. transfer files.
  3. Avoid citing AI answers. Those are not terribly useful for others. Do a normal web search and link to a website, which would at least allow blaming one who writes wrong.

Phones can do both NFC and wireless charging so it might be possible-ish. They make a coil that can be added to a device that doesn’t have wireless charging. However, the coils I have seen are too big to fit the Flipper. It would look ridiculous and not be practical.

A better alternative might be one of the magnetic adapters if your goal is simply to not wear out the port through insertions.