Question about how to... buy the flipper in my country

Hello, I’ve been interested ever since the kickstarter took off, though I have no clue whatsoever how to get a hold of the device in my current country, every time me and my friend tried to buy one, well, out of stock and other things like that, so was curious to which shop a person from Sweden ‘should’ use(?) does all of the shops ship international, usually the states are harder to get shipped from than say canada or other countries when it comes to us Europeans.

I joined the discord place and checked around a bit, I heard something about upcoming new devices… which means I might have a chance to grab two devices… or if not two, one device at least.

I checked the pinned µessages but nothing really pointed me towards where to buy besides the homepage which just redirects to joom (their hk warehouse) i’ve never really used joom before and I know that 200 euros arent that much, but still, im more worried about not getting the device itself, we have horrid customs here tho, tho i have no clue why they would look into it… anything from the rest of europe pretty much goes.

Anyway, if there are any Swedish people here that have any tips or anyone else for that matter, I’d be grateful… just so I don’t miss another train, so to speak.

Regards, Chris

[ i hope it’s fine for me to ask here, if not, just delete the post and give me a huge thumbs down and I hope the fine community accepts my apology ] Thanks in advance. Cheers.

I have just ordered one from “JOOM”. They ship all over the world including 27 countries in Europe. I’m in the UK :uk: and ordered and estimated is delivery within 3 weeks.

Inside Europe (Shengan space) use Lab401 to avoid taxes/custom issues.

Should be cheaper than JOOM as well. I did get mine from them without any issue.

No way… Check-out at Lab401 still has a 36.30euros “Estimated taxes” as for offical webshop.

Shipping to Europe: Lab401 charges 23eur, while official webshop does not charge 11eur (free shipping)