Rite-Hite Wireless Remote

Hey all,

I’m new to all of this so bare with me. I have access to a remote door opener from the company Rite-Hite that opens roll-up doors. I checked the frequency and have captured a bunch of files at different frequencies and I have yet to have any luck using the Flipper to open the door. Maybe the Flipper isn’t strong enough or maybe I don’t know what I am doing.

The literature:
“This transmitter operates in the band 433.5- 434.5 MHz and is restricted to periodic transmissions of up to 5 seconds.”

Here are some pictures of the remote:

Here are the recordings I took:

Maybe ya’ll can help me figure out how to get this working.
Thank you.

I don’t have the time to dig into this personally but the first thing I would try to validate is that the signal isn’t a rolling code signal.

I don’t have much experience with those specific doors, but it should work at least once regardless of rolling code or not. I’m surprised you’ve recorded on different frequencies. The frequency specified in the specifications should be sufficient, or you can try testing the frequency with Flipper. Since you’re new to this, I think the problem might be the transmitter’s restriction on sending signals, actually, I think the issue lies in the firmware. Which firmware are you using?

I tried every frequencies that I could see it on and I could not get it to work. The remote almost does like a pulse that ramps up to the actual frequency. I’ll try and snap some videos/pictures of it in action tomorrow to show ya’ll. I am stumped.

Could it be encrypted? It’s just a roll-up door, but you never know…

Which firmware are you using?

seems to be a repetition in all files, not sure if it is just preamble or anything, but the rest seems the loop of the same pause and some random stuff , so it could be random rolling code, but did not try rtl433 or anything yet, im currently not a state where focus is working :smiley: