SCS Sentinel 433.92MHz

hi,
i would like to use the flipper zero as a remote for my portal,
M.sub (209 Bytes)
SubGHz_2024-03-15_19,48,52.sub (205.0 KB)

can you help me plz,

thanks

It will not probably work, and you seem to be using an unsupported custom FW.

Bonjour je possède le même modèle est il possible de copier le signal merci

Those 64bit KL ones are known to be vulnerable to certain attacks but just “cloning” is not that simple because they have counters in there. So yeah you might be able to get a working “clone” or rolljam it. I think uberguidoz has a application for that in the sub-ghz collection, but do not complain if both keys stop working as a result.

Maybe you can generate a key and see what the opener supports and add a generated one with a working counter, so you are not de-syncing the original key.

There are a bunch of KL variant options, so maybe wanna check some Asian platforms for cheap key cloners specifically made for this purpose, the chance of those tools to actually clone keys having a working result would be higher and even if you have a unsupported device, they seem to be very willing to help you find the right locksmith tool for the job. So you could be done for peanuts before investing in expensive highend gear for this.

Just the other firmware forks that do have default support for some of these keys especially the older 32bit ones is more a fun feature that proves the encryption they use is way to easy to reverse, it becomes a bit harder with the 64bit newer ones, but they still have broken encryption by design, but they have some sideaffects as breaking counters, so you could desync a paired remote with those tools if you do not manually correct those counters. Still it is nowhere near those japanese code grabbing toolkits just for copying remotes.

With a hackrf , or bladesdr your options become a lot bigger, but also the pricetag with it is a bit more then those cheap model specific clone remotes that you can find for 15 bucks.