Shipping problems

What is the deal with flippers shipping? There is no one from flipper to talk to through discord, there is no customer service number, ive recieved nothing other than a tracking number that continues to say that USPS still hasnt recieved the package… whats the deal? There are people that have ordered theirs after me and already recieved theirs… im still sitting here like a chump, 200 dollars to the negative and nothing being shipped. Wheres the flipper support other than an automated email response? Dont you think it would have been a good idea to inform people of your shipping problems before they hit the purchase button? Had i known about your shipping problems, i probably would have passed on the purchase.

2 Likes

Tracking is lousy. My shipping was very slow. I’ve seen lot’s of people complain(including me) but they eventually show up. Tis the season for horrific shipping. I haven’t used support so I have no opinion on that topic.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem, from 6 days UPS page says they’re waiting for a package. I would love to know why this was not shipped yet.

2 Likes

It appears the company that fulfills orders transports the packages to a shipping location near you. Then they turn it over to the shipper to do “last mile” delivery. It makes shipping cheaper.

2 Likes

Waiting on mine as well. My understanding from the research I have done OSM is typically always slow I expect the holidays to make it a bit worse. I also hope my package gets into the hands of USPS already that’s the shipping I choose.

2 Likes