Some question on firmware and how to make that

hello
For you what is the best firmware ? and why?
because I try to make copy of my exterior door badge and too remote of the parking door I tested ‘‘Xtrem’’ and ‘‘RougueMaster’’
nothing work… then I can have the list of firmware?

Is there firmware that does everything other firmware does?

I have the original badges , which menu I should choose ? for each…

thanks

The best Firmware is the official one. Because it is the only one that is supported here.

1 Like

You mean what we have in app ? Basic ?

If you already played with firmwares, you maybe noticed that they have different views and prepacked applications, but they do not extend the hardware.
It means the way how a badge/fob/card is accessed may vary, but it is possible or not.

If the Flipper can’t read your badge with firmware a, why do you think this will be better with firmware b? What do you expect from using the [n]th firmware? Sooner or later all (legal) features will be available across each.
As written before, the only here supported firmware is the one, shipped. See Releases · flipperdevices/flipperzero-firmware · GitHub

If anyone want to mention supported protocols, ‘extended’ frequency, … I am aware of this, but this has nothing to do with the main issue of reading the badge.
Still: When I want go to the train station and don’t know the way, should I search for another train station?

So the questions are

• what badge is it? (Vendor/Model)
  • what is already known about the system?
  • what interfaces are used?
  • what protocols are used?
1 Like

what badge is it? (Vendor/Model)
Noralsy for door outside / cardin elettr for parking

what is already known about the system?
I can read the door outside only with NFC But not transfer on new (same) badge.
Teste with 2 firmware

:arrow_down: : i don’t know what is interface and protocol …
what interfaces are used?
what protocols are used?

Why i use different firmware ?
Because there are tools that you find in A and not in B .
That why i looking for the liste if firmware and who have all