Stolen flipper track or disable ASAP PL:Z

I was rave last night gr4eat time bla… bla…
when i got to my car relized y flipper was no longer clipped and looped round my belt loop like i had it …
what are any suggestions on how to locate or narrow down local, worse case how to disable it. much lve for anyone offers idea on how to do e or the other and its very time sensitive,

1 Like

You are probably out of luck. The Flipper has no internet connection so it can’t be disabled. There is a small chance you could track it down over Bluetooth if Bluetooth is enabled and you know the Flippers Bluetooth MAC address. Unfortunately that’s a long shot. Bluetooth has a very short range usually around 10 meters.

This “problem” did happen already in the past and was talked over many times (just check this forum old posts) and there is no sollution. It’s gone. Despite the fact that OTP of flipper do have a unique ID/Name there is nothing in place to help you out tracing your flipper even if it’s connected to qflipper.

well thanks for telling ne in a consice and considerate way, dev team really should figure a solition for this in tne future. im super bummed butore so iust because i cant buy a mew one and i wont pay scalper prices.

1 Like

Sorry we couldn’t give you better news. In theory it’s possible to add a feature that emulates a Tile or Airtag one day. In practicality it may be difficult.

1 Like