They deleted my order!

Last week I tried to change my shipping address but the site told me it would have to create a new order for me and delete the old one, but it would repopulate my cart and I could resubmit.

That turned out to be false. I could not resubmit. I was misled into deleting my order and now I’m told by support there is nothing that can be done.

WTF. Anyone else?

Did you PAY for the order att all ? If they deleted your order without refund/explanation that is BAD. If you didn’t pay for the order that’s ok because flipper team is having problems getting Flippers inside some countries including US so there might be (huge) delay in getting devices to sale…

Yes, it refunded. I only wanted to update my shipping address but that process resulted in unexpected cancelation. The site made claims that resubmission was the only way to update my shipping address, but failed to mention that resubmission was not available. Instead, the site canceled my order and converted it to a shopping cart which I could not then check out. I was misled into canceling my order.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the clarification, even if you were able to submit your order you most likely would had troubles getting flipper at this point. I think we will need to wait a bit longer for Flipper to be available in big quantity, for now they are hving troubles not only getting their money from places like paypal but also with getting Flippers from China inside other countries including the European re-seller… I think it’s issues that hopefully time will solve but at this point right now it’s hard to get Flippers… Ay least you have your money so guess it’s the best that we cn expect taking intro consideration all that is happening.