Unlocking RFID M1 13.56 MHZ lock with Flipper

No programmed cards, no access to physical lock. Can any one tell me how to use Flipper to open an RFID lock?

Without physical access to the lock we couldn’t help you. Additionally this sounds like criminal activity or stalking. We don’t help people do crimes here. Sorry if I’m mistaken but imagine how you would feel if someone helped a stalker enter your daughter or your sister apartment.

It’s my own kitchen cabinet that we locked to deter our teenager, who has aged out of this concern, from drinking liquor. RFID card has been lost and I don’t want to drill into the cabinet.

1 Like

You said “no access to physical lock” which is what sounded suspicious. What did you mean by that?

The lock itself is inside the locked cabinet. The card programmed to open it by swiping it along the exterior of the cabinet was cleverly (?) stored in a deck of cards. Which my daughter’s friends used to play a card game and have no recollection of seeing the only programmed card that was stowed in the deck. We are assuming it was thrown in the trash.

When you said you didn’t have access to the “physical lock” I thought you meant you didn’t have physical possession of it which sounded very strange. That’s what made me suspicious.

I love that setup aside from not having a backup. :laughing:

Try some of the Mifare/NFC tools against it. Looking at the tags I see some support Mifare. Personally I would also try a powerful magnet to bypass the lock. That frequently works on electronic locks. The trick is to attempt to move the latch which is often held in place with very little force.

There may be another option if you cut power to the lock it may just open. It’s a long shot but some electronic locks “fail safe”, some “fail open” and others just maintain their current state of locked or unlocked. I wouldn’t expect a fail open lock in this setup but it sounds like a DIY affair so anything is possible.