Unrecognizeable Card for Barrier

I have a card here and I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. It’s for the barrier to where I live. The FZ does not recognize it as 125kHz, NFC or anything. I suspect it is a Wiegand card or some sort of contactless Magstripe and to read it, you have to hold it relatively close to the reader, but it can be done contactless. Iwas hoping that someone in the Community has a clue that sets me in the right direction.

My idea was to slim my wallet down / get rid of cards where I can.

It is a rather old system (must have been installed there for 15-20 years) from the Dutch company “Heras” which provides fencing and access solutions like this.

I tried their website, I tried looking for some kind of clues on the installation, but come up with zero.

I do know that the maintenance people have some Sub-GHz transmitter in their car with which they can open the barrier. But everyone who lives there or has rented a house there has to use one of those cards.

As I cannot upload anything here, this is a link to a public shared folder with the pictures: Mystery Card

Any clues as to what this is would be VERY much appreciated.

First, Have you updated your firmware?

You could try holding it up to a bright flashlight and see what the antenna looks like inside. Compare that to antenna you see online.