Where is my flipper zero?

I have ordered a flipper on July 10 and the tracking tells me that it is ready to ship, however I am seeing orders made a few days ago and the device is already delivered or on delivery, even in my own country, therefore, where is it my flipper zero?

I have a tracking program that literally tells me that they have received information about the package and that they will be able to send it soon. Is there a problem with the tracking? They really haven’t shipped it yet?

1 Like

Hi there, as far as I know, there are currently some problems with shipping into some countries like Israel, Russia, Ukraine. They are working on that and hopefully you’ll get yours soon :slight_smile:

I know there are problems with certain countries, but I think not with Spain. In principle, Spain is free of problems with shipments. I think I read somewhere that tracking with Europe was working badly but I’m not sure.

From where did you got your flipper ? If it was from Lab401 you shouldn’t have any issues as they are inside Shengan space. If you order from outside the Shngan area your flipper might be “arrested” / “detained” by customs.

Please contact [email protected] and provide your tracking number and order number.